Irrigation in PhoenixWhat benefits can a new irrigation watering system provide you? Sergios Lawn Services is here to create a set of sprinklers and landscape watering tools to take your garden to the next level. As one of the leading companies in Phoenix, we have the experience and knowledge to help you maintain your plants while eliminating waste. Save time, money, water, and effort while enjoying the benefits of the irrigation systems that only we can create.
Improve the Health and Esthetics of Your Lawn
While there are many advantages for you to enjoy from our watering systems, the most important aspect is how it helps your lawn. One of the big problems with living in such a hot, dry place, is the lack of water. Don’t waste it! Many people think that watering your plants during the day is the best time. The sun is out, a warm breeze is blowing. But what feels good to you doesn’t necessarily feel good to your lawn.
Watering your plants during the day, especially during the afternoon, is extremely wasteful. A lot of the water evaporates into the air. The lawn can’t absorb it fast enough. And you’re left wondering why your lawn is still yellowed and dying when you spend all day watering it.
With an irrigation system from Sergios Lawn Services, you can set your sprinkler systems to go off at the most efficient time of day. Set them for nighttime or early morning. That way your grass will be refreshed and ready to thrive when the sun comes up!
Because it is more efficient, you can always count on your new sprinkler system to evenly water your garden a precise amount. Under- or over-watering is a worry of the past, meaning your plants grow stronger, never missing a watering because you are too busy. Automatically upkeep your garden so you have more time to enjoy it.
Reduce Your Water Bill With an Automatic SystemDo not assume that to have vibrant and beautiful flowers you need to spend a lot on your water bill. Most of the time, replacing an old system or creating a new one results in significantly less water usage. It is easy to fall into bad habits of using too much water when you are watering by hand. This is bad for your plants as well as your wallet. An automatic system always uses the right amount of water and is set on a routine. Your specific water needs can be analyzed as we design your irrigation watering system. Whether the plants you are growing need a lot or little water, or if a drip system would be more effective, we will ensure your system suits your needs.
Four Savings You Can Make With Lawn Irrigation
As a resident or business owner in Phoenix you don’t need us at Sergios Lawn Services to tell you that keeping your lawn looking lush and fresh can be a costly and time-consuming activity. So, if you want to make sure that your lawn is as green as possible without pushing your credit card into the red, then you need to enlist the assistance of a professional irrigation system that can you can count on right away. Sergios Lawn Services is that team. When you contact us for your lawn irrigation needs, you can rest assured that you can actually cut down on resources while also ensuring your lawn doesn’t suffer. With that in mind, here are four benefits of lawn irrigation:
- Save Water: At Sergios Lawn Services, we are experts at irrigation and will help you save water by reducing the total amount that you use. Properly designed irrigation systems like the ones we install will apply water exactly where it needs to be, not anywhere else. This means that there is less waste and unnecessary spillage. Our irrigation systems are second to none and they will always make sure that water usage is shut off automatically as soon as the right amount has been applied. This means that you can relax safe in the knowledge that you won’t leave them running all day.
- Save Time: If you are the owner of a basic hardware store sprinkler, then you know how much effort can go into moving this piece of equipment daily, and you still might not hit all four corners of your lawn. By hiring a professional, you can take the stress and time out of watering your lawn. When you hire a professional to install the sprinklers on your lawn, then you will have more time for all the things you love. So, if you want to make sure that you spend more time enjoying your lawn rather than tending to it, then you need to get in touch with us today.
- Save Money: When you invest in a sophisticated lawn irrigation system from us at Sergios Lawn Services, you are saving money. What many people fail to realize is that by investing in a lawn irrigation system from us, you will conserve water with measured, timed watering outputs that will translate directly into dollars saved on lower utility bills. Over time, you will begin to see that your lawn irrigation system will end up paying for itself, thereby making sure that it is a worthwhile investment.
- Save Yourself Stress: Let’s face it, when it comes to the curb appeal and overall appearance of your home, how your lawn looks matters. There’s nothing attractive about a garden hose stretching across your lawn, and if you don’t put the hose away after every session then it is going to begin to grind on you. Don’t let this happen. In contrast, automatic sprinkler heads pop up out of the ground, water your lawn and disappear again. This a far more stress-free and esthetically pleasing way of doing things!
Irrigation System FeaturesThere are many ways Sergios Lawn Services can allow your new sprinkler system to be the best it can be.
- • Uniquely designed for your landscape, taking soil conditions and water sources into consideration. Your needs are unique, so your watering system should be as well.
- • Thorough calibration. There are many small, wasteful aspects that add up to a lot. Simple calibration can keep water from spraying on the sidewalk or driveway, evenly water your plants to avoid runoff, and create water spray that discourages evaporation through larger droplets.
- • Watering scheduling. In the earlier and later hours, the sun causes less water to evaporate and lower winds do not blow as much water away. Additionally, changes can be made seasonally to account for rainfall, temperature, humidity, and weather.
- • Moisture sensors. There is no reason to water your plants if it is raining. Sensors can be set up to shut the schedule off if it is adequately humid or raining.
- • Drip irrigation. As an alternative to sprinklers involving continuous, but gradual watering, the growth of weeds is discouraged and less water is used. Drip systems can be just as effective or even more effective than sprinklers.
Do you have a vegetable garden at home? Or perhaps a delicate flower garden? Then we’ve got an irrigation system for you.
We can install a subtle underground watering system that will put water where it counts: right at the roots. With a slow drip system, your flowers or vegetables will automatically get the exact about of water they need. And because the water goes straight to the roots, there’s little to no evaporation from the sun. Cut 80% of your water usage! And with all that extra moisture going straight into your plants, you’ll notice the difference almost instantly.
Another great system that we can install is the soaker hose system. The process is very simple. The soaker hose is laid among and around your flowers, plants, and vegetables. Small punctures are made along the hose, where it comes close to your plants. When you turn on the tap, the hose leaks—and voila! A simple, no fuss irrigation system in minutes. Plus, since the water stays close to the earth and off the foliage, you won’t have to worry about diseases from too-moist areas.
Contact the Lawn Care Professionals at Sergios Lawn Services for a Property Evaluation
Sergios Lawn Services can create some truly inspired watering systems in Phoenix. Take the time to explore our site or give us a call to learn more about how one of our advanced irrigation systems can improve your garden.We love talking to our clients in Phoenix! Even if you just have some questions about your lawn, we’ll be happy to help you in whatever way we can.
Our customer service guarantee means that if you’re not satisfied with our work, we’ll come back and fix it. Although, it wouldn’t be a huge stretch to say that our clients call us back for more work instead of complaints! Our policy of honesty, trust, and integrity have helped us build a reputation for great work and great service.
There’s no better landscaper in Phoenix than Sergios Lawn Services. Call us today to find out how we can bring your lawn and garden to life with an irrigation system!